Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We had a wonderful time. As you all know we are building a new home, we were hoping to get in by Christmas but fell short of doing so. So yes once again, another stressful month!
I was able to attend the Collierville Christmas Parade on Dec 4th, it was the first coldest night of the year. (burr...) Colt and I rode in an antique convertible. I think he actually got more attention, I had him so bundled he looked like a marshmallow baby. He was a big help, he has the "I'm Famous Wave" down pat.
I also have been talking to teachers and principals in my local area to set up some time to speak at the high schools about drug awareness. That is one thing that I intend to do before my reign ends. Speaking of,that's only 4 more months, my how the year goes by. You girls better be getting ready, it excites me to see some of you again. I'll post again soon, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment