Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Crazy Life!!!

Hi again, it's been a while. Just to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about them, my life has been truly busy... WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE!!! I'm so excited that I can hardly wait, they say we are going to be able to celebrate Christmas in our new home. I have taken plenty of pics of the stages, I will post them soon. I want to apologize for the delay of posting, I have a lot to catch up on, as you can imagine building a home and not to mention running the business during the holidays is very time consuming. ( Oh yea I have a 3' monster that keeps mama on her toes!)
Thank you all again for the support, and as the holidays quickly approach I wish you all the very best. I will post pics soon of the Race for the Cure in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment